Sunday, August 16, 2009

A fine line

Having been a little more "busy" than I'd like to be, my body rebelling a bit (that darn shoulder)and some things that are going on in my life right now, I'm feeling as if I'm walking a fine line between optimism and pessimism. I'm trying so hard to stay positive, I know how powerful the mind can be. So, instead of focusing on the negative, I decided I would (force myself to) make a list of as many things that I can think of that are positive in my life, hoping this would brighten my perspective. I think it's working, I strongly suggest you try it too :)

1. My children, they are really what "it's all about" for me. They are amazing.

2. My Home/Garden, this is my sanctuary, a place all my own.

3. My Family- sister, parents, nieces, the most important people in my life aside from my girls


4. My Friends, my girlfriends mean the world to me, they are supportive and loyal.

5. My Health, for the most part I'm in good health.

6. My Job, I have one!

7. My creativity, this being an important part of who I am and what makes me happy.

8. My truck, it's fairly new, holds everything, and runs great, I love it.

9. My neighbors, they are wonderful and always willing to help out.

10. My cats, they give me unconditional love.

11. Blogging! What a wonderful way to express myself and meet incredible new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog, Happy Thoughts to you!